Who do I call about my utilities?
  • Mustang Special Utility District owns and operates water and wastewater service in Gunter. You can call them at 940-440-9561 or visit their website.
  • Republic Services manages trash and recycling in Gunter. You can call them at 972-316-0789 or visit their website
  • Oncor maintains the electrical lines in Grayson County. Their phone number is 888-313-6862 for general inquiries. For power outages, call 888-313-4747.
  • Atmos Energy provides gas services in Gunter. For customer service, call 888-286-6700. For emergency service, call 866-322-8667.

Show All Answers

1. What hours is City Hall open?
2. Who is responsible for FM 121 and Main Street?
3. Who is responsible for Hwy. 298 or Preston Road?
4. Where is City Hall located?
5. How do I obtain a Garage Sale Permit?
6. How much does a Garage Sale Permit cost?
7. Can I reserve Gunter Park for a party?
8. How do I apply for a permit?
9. How do I pay a citation?
10. How do I register for City of Gunter notifications?
11. How do I report a code violation?
12. How do I request public information?
13. Who do I call about my utilities?